Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Boston 2 Weeks & pics

Wow time is just flying by!! I need it to slow down! It's already been over 2 weeks since we welcomed Boston to our family & he's already changing so much!! He's just not a brand new little newborn...but here's a couple fun things about Boston 

•loves snuggles!! I can't get enough of them!! 
•loves Mason, I had B laying on the floor while I made breakfast & he wouldn't quit crying, Mase went & laid by him, grabbed his hand and started talking to him, Boston stopped crying & just watched him. It was pretty awesome!! 
•loves his Dad!! I can't get him to quit crying, Nic will pick him up, B just stops & if he's sleeping & hears nics voice his eyes opened up wide! 
Mason has adjusted pretty good! I was worried, the first week was pretty crazy & poor Mason is used to all the attention all the time. That first week I kept asking myself what were we thinking?! But now that we have a more normal schedule & been able to adjust it's been fun! Mason wants to help way more then needed & make sure his brother isn't crying. He loves to hold Boston & talk to him! 
Mason still wants all of the attention tho , if I'm feeding or changing a diaper mason will "fall" or get hurt some how & it's all so we will pay attention to him, so we're still trying to get that balanced out! 
Boston on top Mason on bottom, definently look alike Mase is just way more chubby!