- He pushes his car around so he can climb onto things & get things out of his reach
- He is a flirt when it comes to girls...he smiles then he burries his face into your shoulder pretending to be embarassed, when we know he's not!
- Mase has learned how to turn his tears on at the drop of a hat when he doesn't get his way, but only until he's disracted by something else in the room.
- He still only says dad, hi, dog & cracker
- Mason has learned how to start walking. He takes about 6 steps before falling down. He has this ball that he can stand up with & he chaces it around the house (but won't in front of Grandma!)
- He has this fake laugh he does...if he hears you laugh he does it, it's the funniest thing i've seen!
- He has "yelling" matches. Jlow was over the other night & they kept yelling back & forth, Mase is quiet a character.
- Mason goes to sleep pretty good! 8:30 comes & he's soo ready for bed!
- He loves to help with laundry. He will pull it all out of the dryer for me, even when the clothes are still wet.
- He can finally say the whole "uh-oh" after 4 months of just the 'Uh..."
- He still shakes his thing to Rhianna
- He cruises up & down the stairs
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Where has time gone?! Mason is 11 months old now & nothing has changed, he is still all over the place!! I can't believe he's almost 1!!! Here's some fun facts about him