How is little Mason already 17 months old?! We are just counting down the weeks until nusrey! (3 left!)
He's still changing everyday, here's some fun things he does:
- Blows kisses to everybody he sees
- knows when were going to the shop, as soon as he sees it, starts to yell "Grandpa"
- When he comes to work with me he loves to help answer the phone, he picks it up, jabbers & slams it down, he watches grandpa to close.
- Only 8 teeth left to go till he's got all of them
- FINALLY got rid of the binki! :)
- Still dancing everytime music comes on
- He helps me sweep, mop & vacum, weird kid loves it!
- knows most of his animall noises (My favorite is a frog, he hops like one while saying ribbet, ya he's cool)
- When we ask Mase where his muscles are he tries to flex them for us, funniest thing ever!
- VERY independent lately...he has to hold his own cups, cracker boxes, etc. I just need to get used to the mess.
- Mason has started this new thing, wherever he goes, you go. Even if its to sit down to play with a toy. He grabs are hand and leads us there. Its getting kind of old.
- He is trying to jump lately, it's pretty funny. he wants to do it so bad but just can't get off the ground.
Mase & Riley...we went up the canyon for breakfast on Memorial Day
Still trenching the yard, Mason has to be right where your working, lucky us :)