Monday, July 2, 2012
We took Mason in for his 18 month check up & his what we found out:
Weight: 23.2lbs - 20%
Height: 31 in - 20%
Head: 19 3/4- 95%
So he's still got a small body & HUGE head! Lots of stretched necks on his shrits. He is definetly changing alot! He's a water master....if there is a hose, pool, bath or sprinkler, he's a happy boy!
Mase sure loves his cartoons...only way we can keep him happy at the Dr.!
He loves to hang out with me at the shop & is such a good helper! Takes lots of baths after we have been there tho!
When I'm getting ready in the morning, he's always right by my side. He goes thru my makeup bag and tries to help me put it on. He found out where i keep it & wanted to try it himself. It was a miracle, it all ended up on his face.
Here's a few other things about Mason
- Lets you know when he's hungry by taking you to the fridge. The other day he grabbed the eggs. i offered muddy buddies but he just cried until I cooked the egg & than he was happy as can be.
- Loves his Uncle Jordan & Jesse (He'd rather be with them than anyone else)
- Still dancing all the time
- Says 1,2,3...thanks chelsie!
- Madagascar is his FAVORITE movie
- Loves to help do his own hair, brush his teeth and put his shoes on