- We purchased a lot from Uncle Reed...looks like we're building a house!
- We signed the papers & pretty much our lives to the bank
- Nic's parents let us move into their basement so we could save some money while we were building
- Got the cutest puppy...we named him Bentley!
- Nichole hadn't been feeling too good...so we bought a pregnancy test just to make sure...SUPRISE...there's a baby on the way!!
- Started to build the house! Got the basement poured & all framed up!
- Still building the house...Nic learned how to roof & had all the help he could get from Nichole's mom & uncles.
- On June 6th of 2009 we were sealed in the Logan Temple...so Nic suprised & we were able to get away for the weekend from all the hastle of building the house
- The pregnancy had been going good so far except I was having horrible pain in my kidneys & ribs...they call it hydronephrosis, pretty much my kidneys weren't working as good & it makes your ribs hurt, so they gave me pain medicine & I had to deal with it for just a couple more months
- We celebrated Nic's 24th birthday & had all his friends & family over
- Finished getting all the baby stuff & got his room all ready...now just waiting
- Nichole had the worst Thanksgiving...the baby had dropped a week before, I woke up Thanksgiving morning & he was back up!! I could barley walk or eat...dang it!
- What a bitter/sweet month! Our puppy got hit by a car 2 days before the baby was due & he didn't make it, it was so sad!