How is it already 25 weeks? This pregnancy has gone by fast! (Ha, & that I'm grateful for!) I loved being pregnant with Mason, this one is kicking my trash! I could sleep 24/7! I've not been sick at all, but achy, heartburn & just so dang tired. I am excited to have a summer baby & be able to get outside here soon. I have been feeling so couped up in the house & so we can't wait to spend time outside! Names, names are hard this time! I'm hating everyone we hear, we still got a few months to come up with one! This baby moves so much! I didn't feel very many "flutters" at first but it went strait to hard movements that Nic could feel, it's crazy how different pregnancy can be!
Mason LOVES it! He will talk to the baby, he'll cover up the baby (my belly) with his blanket when we cuddle & tell me how the baby is cold and wants to share. He tried to tell me the baby wanted to play catch and threw a soft ball at my belly..Mase cracks us up! He loves to name the baby, so far he's called it "Clifford, Warm Fella, Brand New, Mason & Axle...axle is the name of a baby at daycare!)\
Mason will be an awesome brother! I'm so excited to see these 2 together! Wish I could fast forward time :)
Speaking of Mason, this kid is such a nerd! He will do whatever he can to get a laugh out of us.
Things my Mason does that I absolutely love about the kid:
- Always has to hold my hand when sitting on the couch, each of his little fingers in between my fingers!
- When I say Mase your so cute! His reply everytime without fail "No, I'm cool & awesome!"
- Request of songs that I'm not sure a 3 year old should know but loves to sing & dance to them!
- When he randomly says "Mom, I love you" or "Your the best mom ever" We have trained this kid well!
- Loves to help me cook dinner & treats
- His contagious laugh!
- The surprise pictures I find on my phone
- All the little things he does, kids are so smart! It's been amazing to see all the little things he picks up on & little things he can do, he's growing up so fast!
Whenever I get feeling down or something happens to turn my day around I love when I come across little quotes like this & I just look at my boys & I know I have all I need to make me happy & I'm the luckiest girl alive! I'm in a good place & nothing can change the things that I've gone through but I can't ever be brought back down! :)