Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5 Year Anniversary & More

 5 Years?!! Time has flown by! I'm so glad it's been with my best friend & that I've got all of eternity with this handsome guy!! He is definitely my better half & has taught me so much! He has been by my side through thick & thin & will always have my back! I would not change a thing about where we've been & where we are at in our lives now. I'm more in love with him today then I ever have been! He's such an awesome dad & I hope our boys grow up to be just like him! Thanks for all you do for us Nic, your amazing!!
We both took off work half a day & just headed to Layton & shopped & went to eat, being 8 months pregnant he's lucky I didn't just wanna stay home & watch a movie..aka I sleep while he watches the movie!
Couldn't resist putting some pics of my nerdy/handsome Mason! He was not very happy we wouldn't let him where socks with his sandals...takes after his Grandpa!

                                               
We had the Watsons surprise us with a phone call that they were driving through Logan so we met up for some Cold Stone...seriously some of the cutest little girls I've ever seen! Mase just loves them! 

 We are down to less then 3 weeks...I'm so so excited! I can not wait for him to get here! I'm anxious to see if him and Mase look alike or are completely different! We had Paityn the other day and I was feeding her, Mase was crying cause he wanted attention too...its going to be a big change forsure!! What were we thinking?! :0