Wednesday, March 12, 2014

...::::...

Mase is so awesome with Baby Paityn! He loves to hold her hand, try to feed her (crackers) sings to her when she cries, tries to wrap her up in her blanket, I LOVE it! I hope he's that awesome with our baby! 
I Love this sweet boy & he's my whole world! I'm so excited to have another baby but scared at the same time, i love all the fun Mase & I have and he's definently a momma's boy!

He loves to spend time with Dad lately too! Sleeps at Aggie Games & Loves to go bowling & play catch with dad!

Mason started Sunbeams this year which is so crazy to me! When did he grow up?! He's changed so much in the past couple months!

This Man right here I just want to thank for everything he has done for Me & Mason! He's Amazing & has been there for me through thick & thin! This past year has had it's struggles & I know I couldn't have gone through it without him! I'm in the best place I've ever been & every day we grow stronger & stronger and there is not one thing I would change about where we've been because it's shown me what matters in life & I have the most amazing husband & Heavenly Father who will always be by my side & that is all I  need to get through this crazy life! I thank him for being my better half & I hope Mason will be the man his dad is one day!