Wednesday, March 12, 2014

another BoY!!

We are so excited to announce we're having another BOY!!
After all our problems with getting pregnant this has been a very exciting thing for us! Mason was a surprise & to want this pregnancy so bad & get negative test after negative was very frustrating & now to see we've only got a few months to go is crazy!
This pregnancy has been 100% different then Mason's so I was a little surprised to hear "boy" but we are so excited! My first thought was this is perfect, I won't have to buy any clothes, but I was wrong! I got them all pulled out & everything is the wrong season! This baby is due in July so I'm already catching up on shopping & I can't complain too much about that! :) I watch the way Mason is with Jordan's baby Paityn & he is going to be the best big brother! I just wish it were July already! This pregnancy is kicking my butt! I have never been so tired & exhausted in my life! It'll be here before we know it :)
If you look close, you can see our baby boy's face, his hand is on his for head, but look at his chin, he's got the "Hyer Chin" we compared pics to Mason's ultra sound & he didn't have it & still doesnt, i think this baby may look even more like Nic! :)