Thursday, July 25, 2013

Decisions!

Finally made a decision!! I decided to not get the second shot, and I actually feel totally relieved so it must be the right thing! (I'm hoping anyway)
I got another call from Pharmacy Solutions saying they need to send the shot out & can't without getting paid first & if they didn't send it now it would be cancelled. So I went up to Dr. Noorda's office & chatted with him. This is definently the right thing to be stopping it. They are putting me on http://www.loloestrin.com/index.jsp  (norethindrone acetate & ethinyl estradiol tablets) for 3 months to wind me down off the Lupron. Which, I didn't know I was going to have to do to begin with, so that would have been three more months of not trying to get pregnant & I totally hadn't planned on it. So I hope the next 3 months fly by! But we'll see. I hope I start getting rid of some of these symptoms soon cause i'm going crazy & don't feel like myself!
Seriously, I feel so relieved. I've been stressing myself out for a good 2/3 weeks on not doing it then talking myelf back into it. So I KNOW this is the right thing. Now just got to get through this & enjoy my life again.