Monday, August 22, 2011

Crazy Couple Weeks!

We've had a busy couple of weeks. We are finally doing our lawn...I went home for lunch & there was a HUGE pile of dirt sitting in front of our house (Nic's cousin Lacie calls it brown gold & we now understand...too much money!!) Nic & I spent like 4 hours on Saturday spreading it out, we didn't have a sitter so we put Mace on the neighbors grass, that lasted 2 mins...his new favorite thing to eat is dirt & rocks.  Tuesday night we were trying to finish it up & this guy drove by with a tractor & asked if we wanted help...well duh! He did it in like 20 min...where was he on Saturday?! So we thought we were done, well the next day 2 more truck loads of dirt showed up, so we called out new friend  & trust me, it was definently worth paying him to do it all!!
Mason is now all over the place!! He has learned to stand up against everything, the wall, couches, me...everything. He opens drawers, turns on our radio...he's into everything. He's getting fun, but WOW....we're just always going going going with him!!
My friend Kassidy (she's Masons babysitter....& he absolutly LOVES her!!!) well she had a paparazzi jewelry party & I was putting Mason in the bath to go. He thinks it's funny to stand up in the bathtub & jump up & down....we're still trying to teach him "no"...haha it's going well, not. He was jumping up & down & biffed it right into the side of the bathtub. He hit his mouth & it was bleeding so bad & got a fat lip. I felt so bad, hopefully he learned his lesson! He did sleep good that night!! I wish I could have gone, she did get me a couple of super cute bracelets!!
(mason & his fat lip)
 We went over to Randy & Crishels for dinner one night & watched a movie, it was fun! We need to start doing stuff with them more often!! Randy even cooked...what a good husband he is!!