Monday, June 13, 2011

.:2 Years:.

The 6th was our 2nd wedding anniversary; I can’t believe time has flown by so fast! I feel extremely blessed to be married to my best friend, Nic. He’s such an amazing man! For our anniversary we were able to give up the baby for a night & have a nice dinner without having to hold him the whole time! (Thanks Nana!)
Our Story
Nic & I grew up in the same neighborhood together, he was 3 years older than me & the only time I was around him was at church or when him, Alex & all their friends would come over to the house to hang out with my parents. Not once did he ever look at me as anything more than Glenn’s daughter.  He had a girlfriend & went on his mission & I had a bf.  Well things sure changed when he got home.  We know what happens to boys when they have a girlfriend on a mission...it didn’t work out.
We can thank our friends Kazia & Cody for hooking us up! I hadn’t even talked to Nic since he got home & the night I broke up with the old boyfriend I called Kazia...she did some talking to Cody & when I showed up at home, Nic happened to be there, not going to lie, he was the last person I really wanted to see that night. But as he was leaving the house he invited anyone who wanted to watch a movie over to Alex’s. When my brother volunteered to go & Nic told him no, I knew to take the hint & go.
Long story short, we hung out every night since that movie & got engaged just less than a year later.
Crazy how much life has changed & what has come our way...but we love it & thru the thick & thin we will always be there for each other. Love you Nic!
 The Wedding                     Engagements