Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2014 Review!

2014...what an up & down year!! 

JANUARY
December was a ruff ending to the year 2013 so when we got ultra sounds of Boston & got to see that cute baby it kept us going strong and something super exciting to look forward to!

FEBRUARY

 Celebrated Valentine's Day with my (then) favorite 2 boys!! 

MARCH
Found out Mason would have a little BROTHER!! :)

APRIL

Hulsey's had a trip to San Fransisco in April to watch the Giant's play so we made a road trip out of it. Two pregnant girls on a long A$$ drive...it was a blast but lots of stops :)

MAY
Mason got a fourwheeler from the easter bunny...that's about all he did all summer!
Learned how to golf..well how to enjoy watching Nic & the Lovelands play it ;) Maybe this summer when i'm not going to pop!!

JUNE
We celebtrated our 5 year anniversary...Time has flown by!! I couldn't ask for a better best friend or example to our boys! He's one of a kind!!
READY TO POP!

JULY
Welcome baby Boston Alex Hyer!!
 What an amazing experience bringing another little baby into this world! He is the most precious, snuggly baby & he came at the perfect time :)
 Mason has just loved him from the first min he saw him!!
Please stay a little baby Boston!!

AUGUST 


Spent lots of days at Grandma's pool & watching the Aggies play!

SEPTEMEBER
Nic blessed Boston 

I started going back to work part time, it's the perfect schedule! I'm lucky to stay home with them as much as I do!

OCTOBER
Halloween & Nic's Birthday

NOVEMBER
Nichole's Birthday 

DECEMBER
Christmas & Mason's 4th birthday, Paityn's 1st!

Like I said at the first, 2014 has had it's up and downs and I'm SOOO ready for the new year & all that it will bring us. I don't have any big changes I want to make, I just want to enjoy life & not stress the little things. Enjoy my baby while he's a baby & let Mason be the innocent kid he is & watch him grow! I've learned alot in 2014 & how to rely on Nic & my Heavenly Father, I've realized I can't do everything by myself & I don't have to. I have alot of awesome friends & family & that's what life is about!