Tuesday, December 23, 2014

November

In November we celebrated my 25th Birthday, Nic suprised me with a shopping trip in Park City and we spent the day there, it was a blast! He knows me well :)




Shopped lots with my mom :) 
(I could not live without her! She's such an example to me!)

 This is a very rare moment in the Hyer home now. They were both OUT and it was only 6:30!
Ashton & Boston


This thumb tho!

We spent Thanksgiving at the Hyer's this year

 Nic made me an awesome deal (not)! He would put up Christmas lights on the house if he could buy new golf clubs on black friday, i think i didn't get the best end of the deal....


Face time with Uncle Jesse & Sadie
Grandpa got back from Renissance Ranch and Boston just loved on him!

 So we had a "fun" experience the other day, we went to walmart and the boys we being soo good! I wish running to the store always went so good!
I had to run into work and make a quick phone call so I left the boys in the truck for maybe a minute, I came back out and Boston was just smiling but bleeding from both sides of his nose & had a huge bump on his head :( Mason beat him with his bottle! I was ready to beat mason myself!! So I slid Mason's carseat to the other side, they are not sitting by eachother anymore!

THe same night, mason was making Boston a get well card, He was making it at the table, I turned around to put dinner in the oven and didn't think twice about him having markers, Well I do now!


But of course we have moments like this and you know they are the best of buddies!

This guy right here, he's my rock & my best friend! One year ago my life took a huge turn & I'm so thankful I had such an amazing person to stand by my side! He has helped me learn to lean on him and that'll he will always be by myside no matter what. He's also helped me rely on my Heavenly Father for everything, my problems, my weaknesses & my anxieties. I've grown alot in the last year & have Nic to thank! 


This lady right here, she's also another person I have to thank! She has been such an example to me! She has shown me what kind of mother, spouse & just a person I want to be. She hasn't judged me and has helped me realize even the best of people can make mistakes, it's what you do with the experience that counts. I couldn't have done this without you Steph...i love ya!!