Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August

My baby is already 8 weeks old :( Why does it seem so much faster with my second baby?! I don't like it!! But at the same time I'm loving it!! He started smiling at 7 weeks & I can't get enough of them!!


Boston is still a snuggler! I love it but it is hard to get things done cause he won't let us put him down, even when he's asleep! Hopefully that'll change a little more! He does love when Mason gives him full attention when he's laying down tho! He can be bawling and Mase lays by him or just talks to him & he just watches Mason & smiles!
Mase is just growing! He's finally out growing his 2T clothes, maybe there's hope he wont be a shrimp like his mom! He's such a big help & awesome brother! 

Boston also loves when I play patty cake with him! He gets a huge grin, I love it!
Poor Mason got a 24 hour flu bug and Grandma was awesome enough to take him so none of us got sick! I totally would love her to take care of me when i'm sick too! He didn't want to come home!

Nic signed up with Ryan & his family to run Man vs Mud, as you can see he sported a Falcons jersey, never thought the day would come!! They were the "Dirty Birds" I don't think he'll be caught dead in another jersey besides Chargers, ever!

We helped Steph & Kurtis move from Logan to Hyde Park!! So LOVED & looked forward to this day!! They live closer which means lots more football games to watch, Pretty Little Liars dates & crafts!! (Ha and talk of a rec center pass maybe?! Idea sounds nice but we'll see if i follow through, Right Steph?!)
(don't mind the awesome hair from the rain!!)
We've spent lots of time at the park!!






I've finally been released from primary (after a good 4-5 years in it!) And went to Relief Society & Class sunday! It's crazy how when your struggling with something in life the lessons seem to apply to your life somehow! It was on the real meaning of Charity & here's a quote from our lesson!  LOVE it!