Friday, October 12, 2012

My Little Buddy!

Mason is changing so much! It makes me a little sad to think he will be 2 in December & isn't my little baby anymore! But on the other hand he is getting so big & so much fun to be with! He's my little man! He talks like crazy, from the minute I get him out of bed in the morning he's ready to go & let's us know what he wants to do.
Like this morning, I get him out and he says "Cartoon" and of course Dad says no cause we're watching Sports Center (I'd rather have the cartoon) So him & Mase argue back and forth for a bit about what we're watching and of course Mason wins. He pulls Dad's hand and says push (he doesn't get push & pull are different yet) points to the dvd's and says "Shrek". Most of our morings go that way.
Mason is starting to sing in the car with the radio & i love it!! There are 2 songs he will always sing with and thats Lady Gaga's Bad Romance (but that's an easy one cause 1/2 that song is baby talk!) and the other is Benny & the Jets (empahsize on the ssssss...)
This kid makes me laugh all the time! He is a little show off! He loves kisses & hugs lately and that makes me sooo happy! Cause he didn't like them too much before. His new thing is when he gets "hurt" he wants it kissed. I LOVE it!! 
He also wants to be just like his dad! He's always wearing hats like him, wants to wear his boots & ride in dad's truck. He also hear's me call dad Nic, which is pretty funny because when he can't get dad's attention he starts yelling "Nic, Nic!!" So now I refer to Nic as dad.
Love this little boy!
He's learing how to pose for the camera!
Love you little Mase!!