Monday, January 30, 2012

Chruch time!

Can I just take a few minutes & complain?! Chruch lately is AWFUL!! If we sit on the benches, Mason stands up on bench, turns around & thinks he needs to entertain everyone in sight. It's not bad if he's just smiling at the people behind us or sharing his toys, but once he starts jumping on the bench, yelling/growling (growling is his new favorite noise to make) or throwing toys it gets old real fast! And it doesnt help that most the people in our ward act like they don't know us or are too old & think we are probably awful parents. He's doing this new thing where he thinks if he drops a toy or bottle he can use it as an excuse get down & get it. It gets better...after he gets down off the bench he realizes he can crawl under it or wander off. If I try & stop him he just cries & throws a fit. He drops his head down & starts banging it on the floor. He kills me! I take books, snacks, toys...etc. Nothing works! Oh well...I'm hoping this long...& drawn out phase will pass one day soon. I don't expect him to sit still for the whole time I just need him to settle down a little bit. & Naps are definently out of the question! Any advice?! I could use it! And peferably before sunday! Don't get me wrong, I love Mase & his going going going personalitly. He his so funny & the first 20 mins of sacrament aren't too bad. He also loves to dance to the choir and hymns & it's the funnies thing i've ever seen! But man I hate going to church lately. We last thru sacrament than go home for nap time.