Saturday, December 26, 2009

ChRiStMaS!!!!

This was our first Christmas being married....it was fun getting & decorating our own tree! It was sure different this year being just the 2 of us! It was way fun tho! Christmas Eve we went to Nic's grandma's & ate dinner with all the family, then we headed out to see my family. Every Christmas Eve we get to open one gift & it's always pj's from my parents! They bought me & Nic some, it was fun!
Christmas Morning I was like a little kid still! I woke up at like 7 & made Nic get out of bed! He opened his presents, he got 2 new Chargers shirts (since he really needed some more...) and a new electric razor...he doesn't feel like sandpaper anymore...yay!
Nic did pretty good...my Chi died so he got me a new one & two pairs of boots & they were stinkin cute, he picked them out himself too!